Thursday, October 30, 2008

Don't do that!


My mother used to tell me to not make those faces because I might wind up looking like that all the time. I guess Debbie is going to have a smile on her face the rest of her life because she hasn't stopped grinning since we got here.

We got to babysit while Kristin went to the store yesterday. Alexandra messed in her britches right away and being the nice guy I am I let Grandma have the honors of course. After she got her cleaned up and a new set of clothes she handed her to me and went to wash her hands. Before I took three steps I had already lost the pacifer and both socks onto the floor.

My son asked me if I was in the room when he and his sisters were born, and I told him I was. I asked him how the birth of his daughter compared to the day he got married. He said it didn't compare. I agree also, the miracle of birth is a gift from God.

I am so proud of Dan for wanting to be involved in the total care of his daughter. You have to watch him though because he hoggs her a lot. But this week we grandparents have the right to just take her away from him. Kristin is such a good mom, we love her so much!

Everytime I come to Seattle I get so excited to go hiking on Mt. Ranier. But this trip I am excited because we are going to take Alexandra to a pumpkin patch!!!!! I think I'll take my camera!!!!

God Bless

Fox

No comments: