Friday, October 24, 2008

Old grey fox now


Well, I have had gray hair for a long time now but that doesn't bother me. I'm to lazy to keep trying to dye it so gray I will stay. I have never been bothered by it I guess because i still feel young. I think as long as I have my toys and keep playing there is no need to grow up.


I am officially a Grandpaw now with the birth of our first Grandchild! Her name is Alexandra Rose Fox, and her parents are Dan and Kristin Fox. Debbie and I will be flying to Seattle next week to hold her for the first time. I feel like I did years ago when I was a boy waiting on Christmas and it would take forever to get here. Her middle name (Rose) is the same as my mother's name. This means so much to me that they named her that. My mother (deceased) was such a wonderful person. I can't wait to see my wife hold her grandaughter for the first time and take pictures of her holding Alexandra. I know Dan and Kristin are wonderful parents. I have been so blessed with all of my family.


Both of our daughters are teachers and love everybody's kids. I am so proud of them!
I am going to write in this blog about things that I do having fun in this great area that we live in. I laugh at people that say there is nothing to do around here. If you think that just call me and I will take you to do lots of stuff that is a lot of fun and don't cost a lot of money!
God Bless you,
Bill Fox


1 comment:

Mander said...

Dad, I read a paragraph of your blog before, but just now read all of it and something hit me while I was reading it. Pride. Pride for my father, who means so much to me! I'm so proud of you, Dad! For who you are and the things you do. You mean the world to me. I love you. -Manda