Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Healing

I had total knee replacement four weeks ago and I'm doing very well! I prayed a lot about it beforehand and had a lot of friends and family praying for me also. I give all the credit to my Heavenly Father above! I look forward to getting back to work and to my normal routine! My wife and daughters have been so helpful to me, I love them so much!

I had a lot of people tell me about their surgery before I had mine and how awful it hurt and the rehab was so hard. They had me really nervous. I'm gonna try to not speak to anyone in a negative way. I really think you should think positive about any surgery your going to have.

Rehab Assoc. has been very good to me for my physical therapy. I look forward going each time.
I'm part titanium now, so look out world here I come!

God is good!

No comments: